Action Watersports is family-owned and based on a beautiful lake, the team is like a big family, you’re always welcomed with a smile.
Water-ski competitors Simon & Di founded it in 2001 and transformed the once barren lake into a world-class Watersports venue.
Simon, British Water Ski Coach and GB Team Member, to this day still competes for England in Barefoot Water-skiing.
Di, British Water-ski Coach and National Competition Boat Driver, retired from barefooting in 2001 as the 2000 Ladies National Champion.
The team are passionate about the exhilarating activities we provide.
Using the latest equipment and training techniques, the team love sharing their knowledge with guests, always striving to provide the best experience possible.
Our dedication to delivering outstanding customer service is reflected in our TripAdvisor and Facebook reviews.
A warm welcome greets all our guests.
What to expect at Action Watersports
- Aqua Park
- Fun Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Lake swimming
- Pups on Sups
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUPing)
- Private, purpose-built sheltered lake
- Safe, fun environment to learn
- Good quality rental equipment
- Selection of refreshments and snacks
- Toilets, Hot Showers, Changing rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pro Shop – largest in the South East
- Fully equipped workshop for boat and jet ski repairs