We offer Royal Yachting Association (RYA), British Water-Ski & Wakeboard (BWSW) & British Stand-up Paddleboard Association (BSUPA) Courses
Do you need one of these qualifications? Do you want a course that is run to an extremely high standard, with strict compliance to the course syllabus, yet in a relaxed environment?
We guarantee the highest training standards, whether you are a complete novice or very experienced and we’re sure you will take something away from the course.
Our instructors are patient and supportive, they will ensure you get the most from the course you are attending, and your time with us is memorable and enjoyable.
With no tide or weather restrictions, we can guarantee the day you book your course is the day your course will happen.
The lakeside classroom and easy launch slipway ensures there is no wasted time on the day
RYA Personal Watercraft Course (PWC)
An essential course required if you want to take your craft abroad, launch at many places in the UK and a great way to save money on insurance. The courses cover both the practical and theory syllabus. A great day on the lake and in a lakeside classroom
- No prior knowledge required.
- Experienced rider? No problem you will have a great day
- Minimum age of 12 yrs.
- Classroom on-site, next to the lake, no wasted time on the day
- Concrete slipway and Jet Ski mooring
- Based on a private, sheltered lake, the day you book is the day the course happens!
Using your own craft
- 1 to 1 Course £299pp (Craft must be seaworthy & insured)
- 3 people or more £175pp (Craft must be seaworthy & insured)
All equipment and the use of a Jet Ski included
- 1 to 1 Course £390.00pp
- 3 people or more £265.00pp
You can do so much more on a SUP than most people realise.
Action Watersports SUP Course
•Perfect for 1st timers or experienced paddleboarders that want a better insight to how much fun paddleboarding can be
•2 hour BSUPA Lesson on our sheltered lake
•All equipment supplied, or bring your own board to see how it feels in different maneuvers
•Learn different paddle techniques, stance and turns.
•Paddleboard safety & some interesting theory is included to prepare you for your future Paddleboard Adventures
•This course really enhances your paddleboard experience and FUN
We offer bespoke courses on a Monday/Thursday mornings or Monday Evenings.
Just £48pp – minimum 3 people. Grab your friends and get booked in or join our waiting list to meet new friends on a course.
We guarantee the highest training standards, whether you are a complete novice or a seasoned paddle boarder you are sure to take something away from the course.
BWSW Ski Boat Drivers Qualification (SBD2)
An essential qualification for all boat drivers.
We offer both the SBD 2 and SBD 3 (Club boat driver) courses. The courses cover both the practical and theory syllabus, followed by an exam.
- Previous experience driving a water-ski boat required for the SBD 2 one-day course.
- Complete novices can take the SBD 2 the 1:1 intense course
- The SBD 3 (Club boat driver) course is for drivers with previous experience and is completed over a period of time, a minimum for all our drivers
- Minimum age of 16yrs.
Cost - All equipment and use of the boat included.
1 to 1 Course - £360pp
2 people or more - £199pp
- Guarantee course as no tide or weather restrictions
- Lakeside classroom with big screen
- Toilets, changing rooms and hot showers
- Equipment Available
- RYA PWC Certificate 12 years old
- BWSW SBDA 2 16 years old
- The SBDA 2 includes exams on the day - there is no guarantee on passing these, everyone is different
Have a question or would like to talk to a member of the team? No problem, we're always here to help.CONTACT US TODAY