Bring your friends and family to come and enjoy The Aqua Park, prepare to make a splash with new obstacles for 2021!
The Aqua Park is great fun for all ages, will you beat all the obstacles and beat your friends around the course? Who will have the best wipe out?
Come and find out by booking now. We supply all equipment, Wetsuits & Buoyancy Aids, so you never have to find more money when you get here.
Pre-booking is essential.
All ages welcome from 6 to 60+
Perfect for birthday parties, school leavers, stag/hen do’s or just for a great day out with a group of friends. Whether it’s just you and a friend or a group, the Aqua Park is a Fantastic Experience. Just £20 per person
Lots of laughter and a little swimming guaranteed
Come down with your friends and family& enjoy the Aqua Park, we always make sure there’s plenty of room for everyone.
Why not add a Fun Ride to your adventure - for the best day at the lake.
- Buoyancy and wetsuit hire included – no hidden extras
- Sessions are 1 hour inclusive of a 10-minute safety briefing
- Confidence in the water and ability to swim is essential
- Minimum age of 6yrs
- Children between 6-11yrs must be accompanied by an adult, ratio 1:3
- Everyone must book in online prior to arriving
- No cameras permitted on the Aqua Park
- No jewellery, glasses or goggles allowed on the Aqua Park
- Staffed by RLSS Qualified Lifeguards
- Open in all weather from April to October inc.
How old do you need to be to go on the aqua park?
The minimum age for participation on the Aqua Park is 6 years old. Children aged 6 to 11 must be accompanied by an adult, on a ratio of 1:3.
Can I leave the aqua park before my 50 minutes is up?
Yes: you can leave before your session is up, however you cannot return to the Aqua Park once you have left.
What happens if I am late?
We cannot be held responsible if you are late and whilst we will do our best to help; this cannot be guaranteed. If you miss your session, no refund will be given.
Can I wear shoes?
No shoes are permitted when using the Aqua Park. You can however wear wetsuit socks – no hard soles. Barefoot is more than fine for all activities.