Do you want to build confidence, self-esteem and fitness within your group, whilst having a fantastic time & making amazing memories?
We have 20 years' experience in offering activity packages to schools, cadet groups, clubs and other organisations, with many coming back every year.
We offer your students and young people a fun-filled day on the water whilst enjoying the alternative physical and mental challenge of a range of water sports.
Share the Experience
Our passionate team will ensure that all members of your group benefit from the experience, with structured activities suitable for all.
By watching and learning from each other, a real camaraderie can be developed in your group which adds to the shared experience.
All equipment including wetsuits and buoyancy aids are provided, with full dryland tuition and safety briefing carried out by our staff prior to going on the water.
We can tailor make a package to fit your needs.
Provide your group with a fantastic opportunity to try new sports such as Water-skiing or Wakeboarding; develop balance, teamwork and coordination skills through Stand-Up Paddle Boarding and the exciting Fun Rides; or challenge them to complete the Aqua Park, our inflatable obstacle course.
These brilliant activities will encourage your guests to push themselves outside their comfort zone whilst still having lots of fun and making many memories.
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding (SUPing)
- Multi Person Paddle Board
- Fun Rides (When COVID Restrictions allow)
- Aqua Park
- Risk Assessments, Safety Policies and Copies of our Insurance available on request.
- Buoyancy and wetsuit hire included – no hidden extras
- Confidence in water & the ability to swim is essential
- Minimum age of 6yrs
- Children between 6-11yrs must be accompanied by an adult on the Aqua Park ratio 1:3