Child Protection Policy
Action Watersports Child Protection Policy will promote good practice in:
- Providing young people/disabled adults with appropriate safety & protection whilst in their care
- Allow all employees/volunteers to make informed & confident responses to specific child protection issues
Action Watersports operate an absolute child protection policy.
Implementation of this is on a zero-tolerance basis.
- All employees/volunteers will work in an open environment, avoiding private situations and secrets
- All employees/volunteers will treat young people/ equally with respect and dignity.
- No employee/volunteers shall assist a child/disabled adult with changing unless the parent or supervisor is present and has consented to the assistance
- Action Watersports will involve parents/carers/supervisors, wherever possible, with the changing.
- Guidance will be taken from the Coach Education Programme if physical support is required
- All employees/volunteers will demonstrate exemplary behaviour in order to protect themselves from false allegations
- All employees/volunteers to register with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and supply an Enhanced Disclosure.
- All employees/volunteers will act in accordance with the governing bodies guidelines
- Dianne is the Club Welfare Officer.
Action Watersports Ltd
Company Number: 4146130
VAT Number: 791312240