Water-skiing with Action Watersports
Water-Skiing is an adrenaline-filled sport that is certain to get you hooked from the first session.
Accredited by British Water-Ski and Wakeboard, Action Watersports welcomes everyone from complete beginner through to top competitors. All ages 6 - 60+ welcome.
We use the latest training techniques and equipment ensuring a progressive learning curve, enabling you to reach the next level in a relaxed, fun way.
Learn to Water-Ski or improve your skills with our team, under the supervision of Simon Raine, British Water Ski Coach and Team Member. With over 35 years of experience, Simon’s understanding and enthusiasm for all watersports is hard to match. All the team at Action Watersports are passionate about watersports, spending as much time on the water as they can and always striving to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Our sheltered, private lake, gives you the best water conditions and our tournament water-ski boats give you the best ski possible.
Water-Skiing with Action Watersports
All lessons must be pre-booked
Please select the correct package to suit you, we are happy to discuss your needs and any queries
Our packages are perfect for newbies, young children, groups or if you're trying to get back into the sport. We've got something for everyone.
- Confidence in the water and ability to swim is essential
- All ages welcome 6 to 60+
- All lessons on the water are 1:1
- Using the latest training techniques tailored to your level allows for an easy learning curve
- Aged between 6 & 10? The Horse-shoe Water-ski is amazing for building confidence and starting their water-ski adventures.
- Please arrive 45-minutes prior to your activity time
- If you arrive late you may miss your session
Have a question or would like to talk to a member of the team? No problem, we're always here to help.CALL US