Based on a sheltered freshwater lake, we offer Royal Yachting Association (RYA) and British Water-Ski & Wakeboard Federation (BWSW) courses.
Do you need one of these qualifications? Do you want a course that is run to an extremely high standard, with strict compliance to the course syllabus, yet in a relaxed environment?
We guarantee the highest training standards, whether you are a complete novice or very experienced and we’re sure you will take something away from the course.
Our instructors are patient and supportive, they will ensure you get the most from the course you are attending, and your time with us is memorable and enjoyable.
With no tide or weather restrictions, we can guarantee the day you book your course is the day your course will happen.
RYA Personal Watercraft Course (PWC)
An essential course required if you want to take your craft abroad, launch at many places in the UK and a great way to save money on insurance. The courses cover both the practical and theory syllabus. A great day on the lake and in a lakeside classroom
- No prior knowledge required.
- Experienced rider? No problem you will have a great day
- Minimum age of 12 yrs.
- Classroom on-site, next to the lake, no wasted time on the day
- Concrete slipway and Jet Ski mooring
All equipment and the use of a Jet Ski included
- 1 to 1 Course - £290pp
- 2 people or more - £199pp
Using your own craft
- 1 to 1 Course £245pp (Craft must be in a seaworthy condition and insured)
- 2 people or more - £150pp (Craft must be in a seaworthy condition and insured)
BWSW Ski Boat Drivers Qualification (SBD2)
An essential qualification for all boat drivers.
We offer both the SBD 2 and SBD 3 (Club boat driver) courses. The courses cover both the practical and theory syllabus, followed by an exam.
- Previous experience driving a water-ski boat required for the SBD one-day course.
- Complete novices can take the SBD the 1:1 intense course
- The SBD 3 (Club boat driver) course is for drivers with previous experience and is completed over a period of time.
- Minimum age of 16yrs.
Cost - All equipment and use of the boat included.
1 to 1 Course - £290pp
2 people or more - £199pp
- Private freshwater lake – no tide or weather restrictions
- Lakeside classroom with big screen
- Toilets, changing rooms and hot showers
- Wetsuits available for hire
Contact us to speak to a member of the team about your requirements today:CONTACT US TODAY