We offer Royal Yachting Association (RYA) and British Water-Ski & Wakeboard Federation (BWSW) courses.
Do you need one of these qualifications? Do you want a course that is run to an extremely high standard, with strict compliance to the course syllabus, yet in a relaxed environment?
We guarantee the highest training standards, whether you are a complete novice or very experienced and we’re sure you will take something away from the course.
Our instructors are patient and supportive, they will ensure you get the most from the course you are attending, and your time with us is memorable and enjoyable.
With no tide or weather restrictions, we can guarantee the day you book your course is the day your course will happen.
The lakeside classroom and easy launch slipway ensures there is no wasted time on the day
RYA Personal Watercraft Course (PWC)
An essential course required if you want to take your craft abroad, launch at many places in the UK and a great way to save money on insurance. The courses cover both the practical and theory syllabus. A great day on the lake and in a lakeside classroom
- No prior knowledge required.
- Experienced rider? No problem you will have a great day
- Minimum age of 12 yrs.
- Classroom on-site, next to the lake, no wasted time on the day
- Concrete slipway and Jet Ski mooring
All equipment and the use of a Jet Ski included
- 1 to 1 Course - £360pp
- 2 people or more - £210pp
Using your own craft
- 1 to 1 Course £299pp (Craft must be in a seaworthy condition and insured)
- 2 people or more - £160pp (Craft must be in a seaworthy condition and insured)
Availability on Friday 20th May
BWSW Ski Boat Drivers Qualification (SBD2)
An essential qualification for all boat drivers.
We offer both the SBD 2 and SBD 3 (Club boat driver) courses. The courses cover both the practical and theory syllabus, followed by an exam.
- Previous experience driving a water-ski boat required for the SBD 2 one-day course.
- Complete novices can take the SBD 2 the 1:1 intense course
- The SBD 3 (Club boat driver) course is for drivers with previous experience and is completed over a period of time, a minimum for all our drivers
- Minimum age of 16yrs.
Cost - All equipment and use of the boat included.
1 to 1 Course - £360pp
2 people or more - £199pp
- Guarantee course as no tide or weather restrictions
- Lakeside classroom with big screen
- Toilets, changing rooms and hot showers
- Equipment Available
- RYA PWC Certificate 12 years old
- BWSW SBDA 2 16 years old
- The SBDA 2 includes exams on the day - there is no guarantee on passing these, everyone is different
Have a question or would like to talk to a member of the team? No problem, we're always here to help.CONTACT US TODAY